Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm Baaaaack!

It has been almost three years since my last post!  THREE YEARS!!!!  What in the world?  I don't know how time flies as fast as it does, but sometimes if feels as if we blink and years have gone by.

Ok - for a quick update on what I've been doing for the last three years since I blogged last.  Let's see, I signed a record deal, I released my debut album "Only You", I visited about 80 radio stations all over the country promoting my single "Rest in the Hope", I toured with Mark Schultz, I toured with Third Day, I toured with Mandisa & Brandon Heath, I shot 4 music videos, I have traveled about a bajillion miles, I wrote a #1 Bluegrass song recorded by Brooke & Darin Aldridge, I have had 5 new nephews born, I fell in love with using essential oils, and I performed at the Grand Ole Opry.  Whew!  I know there's more, but those are the highlights.  

When I created this blog, in my very first post I promised that I wouldn't post unless I really felt that I had something of value to share with you guys.  I stand by that promise moving forward.  In general, I try not to open my mouth unless I feel like I have something that is going to add value to the people around me, and the last few years have been a time of real growth, change and development
 and I can't wait to share.  

So here we go......again......are you with me?  :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment